water (1 1/2-inch in bottom of pot)
2 tbsp vinegar
1. Pour 2 tablespoons of vinegar into the water.
2. Crack open eggs one at a time, into a small bowl.
3. Bring the water to a boil, then reduce to simmer.
4. Pour eggs into a ladle.
5. Gently transfer eggs into the simmering water.
6. Poach the eggs for 3 minutes, spooning the simmering water over the eggs.
7. When the whites become opaque and feel firm to the touch, they are done.
8. Gently remove eggs with a slotted spoon and lay them on sheets of paper towel to dry.
9. Serve immediately.